- 8.3 x 12.7 cm printed area.
- Printed ca 1930.
- Condition. Water damage, a spot & a crinkle on areas which will be covered by a mat. Some toning from long-term exposure to light. Not bad for something printed almost 100 years ago.
- Crump Index Number: 80 . Lyman Byxbe. Omaha to Estes Park: An Artist’s Legacy & Catalog Raisonne._ Robert L Crump ISBN 9780984778096.
- Price not yet determined but will include USPS Priority shipping.
- We are downsizing so returns are not accepted.
- Portfolio 1, page 1.
Close up of the lower left part of the etching, showig the Odessa Lake label. There is a small, circular dark spot on the part of the paper which will be under a mat. Notice how the snow on the mountain slopes is reflected in the water of the lake.
The next image shows the Artist’s signature in the lower right hand corner.
Below is the upper right corner where there is some water damage. Like the spot on the lower left, the mark will not show if the print is matted properly.
The upper left is also stained but it is very light on the front and easily covered with the mat.
This etching was obviously on display in a place with sun exposure; thus the tanning. The picture below was taken with a sheet of white printer paper behind the etching.